Saturday, August 8, 2015

Halloween: The Greatest Holiday Of All

I've been working on a book about Halloween for the last 18 months. It's a giant showcase of the weird, the nostalgiac, the interesting things about Halloween you may not have seen or known.

But I've come across a lot of stuff that I just can't fit into the book for some reason. Maybe the picture's not good enough for print, or I have too many pictures of a certain item. Or it could be a video.

Whatever the reason, I'm going to start posting a lot of those pics here.

Like this Ben Cooper Fonzi costume from 1976. I do have an entire section on the Ben Cooper costumes which were an integral part of trick or treating back in my day.





 
 


If I didn't have this costume I definitely remember seeing it on many kids. (though I'm pretty sure I DID have it)

Anyway, keep an eye out for my book, coming by early October this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment