Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snowy Outside But Halloween Inside(My Mind)

So we got two feet of snow here in Maryland, but that doesn't mean we can't check out some cool Halloween things!

For those who have checked out my book you know I have a section on Beistle cardboard cutouts, which I guarantee you either had or your neighbor had hanging up in their windows at some time.

Here's a creepier-than-normal one from them:





And speaking of my book--which you should go get right here--I have a big section on Ben Cooper and his costumes. They really were the staple of my childhood and sort of embody Halloween in my mind.

But here's one that came out after I stopped going trick or treating--Ben Cooper Ghostbusters costume! If you're younger than I am then perhaps you had it!

If you didn't, then this was available on eBay a while back so keep an eye out!




See ya next time with more vintage Halloween pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment