Sunday, November 27, 2016

Halloween is never over...

It's awesome that Facebook has some cool groups you can follow that are posting Halloween stuff year round. You can stumble across some cool stuff, like this guy's web site where he posts some great pics.

If I ever do a 2nd volume of Halloween: The Greatest Holiday of All(believe me, I've been thinking about it), I might ask if I can include a pic of this poster of his:

You can see it and more here:
http://www.happyholidays.ca/2016/11/halloween-2016.html

And since this is mostly just a link to his site, I'm not going to post anything new other than this 1925 Hosiery ad that's pretty cool.


More to come, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank-you! Since your post I have had 298 people visiting my blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no problem! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete