Saturday, March 18, 2017

Ben Cooper President Mask / Topstone Werewolf Masks / Ray Villafane Scarecrows

 Okay, so the one above isn't a president...well, maybe some people think that's Trump. But below are Jimmy Carter and Ted Kennedy(he was popular enough to warrant a mask?). He wasn't a president as far as I know, but maybe there's some alternate timeline where he was...

 Here's a couple of cool Topstone rubber masks. A "bobby" policeman, followed by a cool werewolf.





Finally, a couple new pumpkin sculpts from my favorite pumpkin sculptor Ray Villafane. (I have a short section about him in the book)



2 comments:

  1. Would you sell the Topstone Werewolf?

    prestigepro95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't own it--some of these are just images I just come across and pass on, others I scan from magazines I have.

    ReplyDelete