Monday, September 14, 2015

Halloween The Greatest Holiday of All Book Cover

Here's the first look at the cover to the book. It was created by graphic designer Erik Ashley who's done all of my movie posters except for "Hunting Humans"(I didn't know him then). Super-talented guy and if you've got graphic design needs you should hit him up at his web site.


I'm going through the process of getting the book through Amazon's rigorous ebook process. It's not normally a big deal but their service isn't really built for books with photo-heavy interiors. Since there are so many types of readers out there, each one reacts differently to a book so if you let the reader interpret your book the way it wants then it results in crazy formatting that looks terrible.

So there's been a lot of work going on behind the scenes to ensure it still looks good. But the end is in sight!

Anyway, speaking of Halloween I'm not even sure what this is but I wish I had one to hang on my wall--very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment