Wednesday, September 16, 2015

October 1st Appears to Be Publishing Date

I'm waiting for the proofs now so I can give the final thumbs up. I'll have a bunch of links once it goes live.

I'm excited to finally have it done! Eighteen months of work!

Here's a couple of little goodies I found in the research. A very cool ad for some movies from 1960. Peter Cushing and look at Donald Pleasence guest starring!
And then this pic I came across online but could never find out where it came from to get a higher-res scan and permission to use it. So, here it is. It's pretty cool, probably from the 80's.

And finally here's this pretty awesome prank that an electric company did in New Zealand--pretty great commercial. Stick around for the surprise ending.


More to come! Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment