Sunday, October 4, 2015

Halloween Food & Attractions

Christina Ricci looking sexy as Morticia Addams

My wife decorated for Halloween last weekend. That's right, in September. A new record for her, I think, but I'm all for it. It's the only holiday I approve of starting early. (Christmas in October? Those stores should be burned to the ground)




She has a pumpkin party for our son and some other kids every year where they come over, carve pumpkins, eat a bunch of food and drink and have fun. There's a fire pit in the backyard and they cook smores.

I imagine she's prepping that now.

Anyway, here's some cool food I think she should try making this year.
http://www.delish.com/kitchen-tools/kitchen-secrets/g3028/6-secrets-to-making-outrageously-creepy-desserts/?slide=1

And here's Travel's best Halloween attractions for 2015--wish I had to time to travel and hit some of them!
http://www.travelchannel.com/interests/travels-best/articles/travels-best-halloween-attractions-2015



No comments:

Post a Comment