Thursday, October 6, 2016

Okay. OCTOBER!


I wanna do this this year--seems pretty creepy.

So I've been pretty busy with the premiere of my new film "Terrortory" on Amazon Prime--you can add it and my other movies to your watchlist by going here:
http://bit.ly/amazonhorror

But I know I have to start updating this page more often--I have so much stuff to show you! First, maybe you heard but Home Depot got some creepy window peepers that apparently got recalled in Canada because people are pussies they're too creepy.

This one is cool, and if I see it I'm buying it.

Okay, on to some neat vintage stuff!

First is this Rosbro candy container. Rosbro has made a ton of plastic things--many of them candy containers--and you can find variations of this Jack O'Lantern Scarecrow on eBay if you look hard enough. I'm not sure what the date on this is though.


Then we have two die-cuts, which I always love. Their basically posterboard cartoon characters, and who doesn't like that? The first one is from Eureka. The 2nd I'm not sure about.


More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment